1967 Fiat 500 F – Original condition
A very well-preserved example of Fiat’s charming city car. Registered in Rome on 17/10/1967, this Fiat 500 F has lived the last 7 years in the Province of Taranto.
If you love “la dolce vita“, what could be better than a beige Fiat 500 with a Rome license plate?
Try to imagine this Fiat 500, at the beginning of its life, traveling on the streets of Rome, the Eternal City, precisely in the years in which the film “la dolce vita” was born.
With only 10,091 km to the credit, original documents, original plate, and original color, this Fiat 500 F is truly a great example to get your hands on and have it in your collection.
The body is solid, the paint is in very good condition and the interior is perfect.
Mechanically everything is ok. This Fiat 500 F from 2014 has undergone a service every year before the summer at the Aloia workshop in Mottola.
Following the main features:
- Registered on 17/10/1967
- Rome license plate
- Body Beige color
- Interior: caramel with white bezel
- Mileage: 10091 Km
- The last owner owned it for 7 years
- The paint is ok, and from the information we have, it appears that the paint is mostly original, with the exception of some possible retouching.
- Small signs of rust under the rear window (see photos) and on the front hood (see photos)
- The floors are solid
- Rubber floor covering
- Mechanical servicing performed annually
MECHANICS, BONET, FLOORS