1971 Fiat 500 F Blue + Red interior
This 1971 Fiat 500 F is an iconic city car, presented in a combination of colors and finishes that make it very elegant.
This Italian classic is sure to make its next owner smile every time he gets behind the wheel.
- An excellent example of the fascinating Italian city car, with shell in turquoise blue cod. 419 and red interior
- Red sunroof
- Wheels with white / red walls
- It is powered by a 499c twin-cylinder engine, paired with a four-speed manual gearbox.
- The odometer currently shows just over 33,000 km.
- Original rubber mat
- The Fiat 500 F is in good condition.
- There are no known electrical or mechanical problems.
MECHANICS, UNDERBODY AND BONNETS