1971 – Alfa Spider Coda Tronca – Red
A beautiful example of a first series truncated tail spider is on sale in excellent condition with a black square Roma plate.
Perfect mechanics with the following works carried out in the months of May and June:
– complete original Alfa Romeo clutch replacement
– Complete service with replacement of all filters and oil change.
– Battery replacement
– Brake pump replacement
– Clutch and clutch cylinder replacement
– Gear and transmission oil seals
– Replacement of all silent blocks including stabilizer bar because they become engorged over time
– Replacement of all 4 tires
– Complete replacement of the pawl.
The soft top is like new.
Perfect mechanics and beautiful to drive.
Car has always been covered and has no traces of rust.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
The above price includes:
a) cost of Alfa Spider truncated tail (€ 27.000,00)
b) auto / service / overhaul / cancellation from Pra / export documentation (€ 680,00).
– The cars are not owned by Denitto Classics, which acts as an intermediary through its platform, therefore it is not responsible for any future problems.
Our company will be very pleased to offer you the opportunity to take advantage of a purchase advice from our team of experts at an additional cost of € 349,00
For more information, click here and visit the page of our website dedicated to this service.
For any info do not hesitate to contact us.
We can ship all over the world.
Contact us or come and visit us in Italy (we are 15 km from Brindisi airport)
Payment can ONLY be made via:
Cash in case of collection of the car
Worldwide shipping (contact us for a quote)
We are 15Km from Brindisi airport so if you want you can fly here to see our works
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions or are looking for a special vehicle of interest in Italy. We have a team of craftsmen able to find, rebuild and restore any Italian classic to its original specifications.