1968 FIAT 500 F – Abarth
This Fiat 500 F is an iconic city car, which for many years belonged to a lady who used it mostly to travel around town.
Now the Fiat 500 F is presented in a combination of colors and trim that make it very aggressive and fun to drive. Offered for sale in good order, it would surely make an interesting piece to have in your garage.
The electronic ignition will allow you to drive it without problems even on rainy days, the larger wheels will allow you to have greater driving safety and the bucket seats will make you feel like you are driving a racing car.
This classic Italian is sure to make its next owner smile every time he gets behind the wheel.
- An excellent example of the fascinating Italian city car, presented with a sporty aesthetic that makes it more aggressive.
- It is powered by a 499c twin-cylinder engine, mated to a four-speed manual gearbox.
- The odometer currently shows 11,792 km.
- The car was bought by the seller 5 years ago by an elderly lady who no longer used it. the new owner took charge of the restoration of the car
ACCESSORIES AND FEATURES
- Although largely standard, this Fiat 500 F is finished in eye-catching white paint with a Fusina sports interior finished in black leatherette and a Nardi sports steering wheel.
- It is fitted with wheels with the Abarth logo and wider 145/80 r10 tires
- The old platinum-plated points system has been replaced with an electronic ignition system which, in addition to improving reliability, solves the annoying starting problem on humid or rainy days
- The front emblem was replaced with an Abarth one
- The original oil pan was replaced with an Abarth
- A battery disconnect switch has been installed for safety reasons, and to prevent the battery from discharging during periods of inactivity
- The Fiat 500 F is in excellent condition. The paintwork is in excellent condition and there are no scratches or dents.
- Inside, the black leatherette Fusina upholstery is in good condition except for a small tear on the left side of the driver’s seat.
- There are no known electrical or mechanical problems.
HISTORY OF THE SERVICE
The last technical check of the car was carried out in August 2021, at “Bosch car service di Giacinto Palma” in San Pietro Vernotico in the province of Brindisi, when the odometer showed about 9500km. On that occasion the following works were carried out:
- Engine oil change
- Replacement of cylinders
- Brake ganache replacement
MECHANICS, FRONT HOOD AND UNDERBODY